Thursday, July 20, 2006

HEART IS A PLANT ; LOVE IS A FLOWER .

  • When I was 15 years old , I had a friend , whose name is Thu Zar Lwin . She and I were in the same calss . We went to go to school together , played together , read the lessons together , and ate rice together in the afternoon . We both had attachment on each other . One day I gave her a love letter . I got no reply from her , but she told me "We both are too young to love ." After I had heard her words , I was under the weather.I did not want to eat and drink anything . I had sleepless nights , I did not want to go to school together , play , read the lessons and eat rice together . My heart wilted as if a plant wilts without geting water .
  • When I was in a university , I had a friend , whose name is Chaw Ei , one of my best friends . I had the unforgettable days with her . We shared time and happiness with each other . We discussed about love and she told me about her love and I said to her about my love . In the third year , I proposed to her . She told me "I have a friend . He is waiting for me . Now he is wroking in a company ." Her words took my breath away , even though I had prepared to accept her reply . My second love is like water is poured into sand .
  • A couple of years later , while working in Yangon , I met my childhood friend , Thu Zar Lwin , who moved to Yangon ten years ago . She was very happy to see me and so was I . There are in our memories a handful of images of our childhood days . We were happy to say about our childhood days . We went to Shwedagon pagoda and Sulae pagoda and then went to work together every morning . Every Saturday , we watched a movie .
  • On a beautiful evening , while walking in Kandawgyi garden , I told her ,

"We are not too young ." She smiled at me and said to me ,

"Do you remember what I said in 8th standard." I told her about our childhood story .

"At that time , I was small and you were young . Now...............", I got lost in words.

"What ?" , she said.

"By the way , have you got a boyfriend?", I asked .

"No and you ?" she whispered .

"I would like to walk the rest of my way together with you ."

  • Now we have got a child , who is 5 years old . We love each other very much . I can't live without her and neither can she . We are not two but only one . She loves her son and I love my son . We are alive for our son .
  • Love is like a flower and heart is like a plant . When the first flower falls down , the plant bears the new flower . Love and heart are in the same way .

No comments: